verse

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

13 months...

Who is 13 months old today?
Me!
Cheese!

Today Carter is 13 months! We had an appointment with our general surgeon at Batson today. Carter is scheduled for surgery Monday the 26th. He has continued to have tummy trouble and we have decided it is time to do something about it. Unfortunately, it is going to be a more intense surgery than we had originally thought. Our Dr. will use some of Carter's intestine that is not currently being used. He will attach it to part of Carter's intestine that he is currently using. It's a little confusing and hard to explain. We are just praying it will work. We will be staying at Batson for atleast a week. I have to say i'm not looking forward to another hospital stay, but I am ready to have all of this fixed! To all of our prayer warriors out there, keep the prayers coming! Please pray for Carter to have little pain and an uneventful surgery and hospital stay.

Look at my teeth! I have two on the bottom and I am working on my top two front teeth!
God has placed the parts, each one of them, in the body just as He wanted.1 Corinthians 12:18

No comments:

Post a Comment