Today has been full of ups and downs. Our surgeon has decided it is highly unlikely Carter is going to tolerate only tube feedings right now. The plan now is to get Carter to tolerate at least 15ml/hr (his goal is 46ml/hr) and continue to give him lipids and TPN. Carter tolerated the feedings throughout the night and did not get sick until this morning. He of course feels wonderful after he gets sick because his tummy is not full anymore. He was ready to play after getting sick this morning, so we took a little video of him playing. I was blowing him with the hair dryer and he thinks his hair is going to blow off!! Enjoy!!!