verse

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

We have made it...

We are very happy that we have made it to Cincinnati.  We could not have asked Carter to have behaved any better.  We left home yesterday and drove to Kentucky.  We finished the drive this morning.  Carter's first appointment is in the morning and I hope to update the blog tomorrow night.  Thank you all so much for all of your prayers!  Here are a few pictures...

Passed out!
Watching his favorite Veggie Tales movie!
He was so happy to get out of the car and to get a pen to color with!

He carried the pen and pad around all afternoon!
Maaa....Please stop taking my picture!
When we got here, we had to go to one of my favorite stores, Meijer's, to pick up some things I forgot to pack.  They had a huge wall full of fish and as you can tell Carter was so excited I couldn't even get a picture of him still. :)

Sacked out, hopefully for the night!



No comments:

Post a Comment