verse

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

MRI 12/18/12

Carter went back for his MRI about an hour ago. It should take about 3 hours, so right now I am playing the waiting game. They used a mask to put him to sleep and then they were going to put him under general anesthesia. He fought so hard! It took me the Anesthesiologist and a nurse to hold him down while they let him breathe through the mask. They said he set a record for the longest fight. Poor baby has been sedated too many times!

The MRI is to make sure his spinal cord has not re tethered and to make sure there are no other spinal defects that could be causing the unexplainable vomiting. They are going to send the images to his Neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins, so I am not expecting results any time soon. We are praying everything is stable and we can completely focus on his "big" surgery in April. Thank y'all so much for all of your prayers for our sweet little gift! I will try to update later this afternoon.

Here are a few pictures from this morning...














1 comment:

  1. He is absolutely too precious! Please take care and keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete