verse

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

Christmas... Really, Really Late!!!

I'm sorry! We have been extremely busy and I have not had enough time to update since before Christmas. Carter had a wonderful Christmas. It was the best yet! His favorite present was his Toy Story figurines. After opening them it was over. He only wanted to play with them and did not care about anything else. He still plays with them everyday! We also watch Toy Story at least once a day. He is still a huge Veggie Tales fan, but I have to admit it has been nice to have a Veggie Tales break!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
I think pictures say a million words. Here are a few pictures from Christmas time last year and a few this year.
Last year...




This year...





Isn't our God Good?!
Luke 2:9-14
An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

No comments:

Post a Comment