verse

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

Happy 3rd Birthday Carter...

On August 20th Carter turned 3! He has come a long way in 3 years.  He currently weighs 28lbs and is 33 1/2 inches tall.  He loves to read, watch Veggie Tales, Cars and Toy Story.  He loves trucks and anything with wheels. This was an extremely tough year for Carter. He recently started walking again with assistance from his walker.  We are so proud of him!  He is the strongest little boy I know.  Carter has taught us more than we could have ever imagined and we are honored God chose us to be his parents.  Happy 3rd Birthday Carter!

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

























We pray it will not be long before we are chasing you around again.













 Happy 3rd Birthday sweet angel.  Your life has been nothing short of a miracle.  Mommy and Daddy are SO proud of you!  We love you more than you will ever know! To God be the Glory for all that he has done!


6 comments:

  1. That sweet angel had to have been born smiling! There's no more beautiful picture than sweet Carter smiling. Hope your birthday was fun, Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's walking?! A gift indeed;) happy birthday Carter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Carter! I'm still praying for you! My grand daughter was born on July 17th and she has OEIS Complex. She is such a little fighter also and I love her so much! She is going to have her first surgery on Sept.9th. I'm so scared for her but, I know she will be in God's hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful little boy and parents! Only going up from here on out! Happy Birthday, sweet baby Carter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Carter. I love when living life gets in the way of blogging.... You are truly blessed. BEcky

    ReplyDelete