verse

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

Pep Rally for Carter...

On May 15, 2012 Brandon High School had a pep rally just for Carter.  It was a 2 1/2 hour event devoted to Carter.  It was an absolutely amazing event!  I honestly had no idea of what to expect and I was completly shocked by what unraveled.  There was a cheer that completly touched me.  It said hope, joy, peace, love...Carter!  Here is a video of the cheer!

For me the highlight of the event was when they brought Brandon, Carter and myself our to center court, while playing the song "Courageous".  Everyone stood up and cheered for Carter.  I saw tears streaming down the faces of strangers, young and old.  It was very moving.  I am not sure there was a dry eye in the gym.  Knowing what all Carter has been through this past year, it meant so much to me.  It made me realize how much of an effect his little life has already had on so many people.  This was a big reminder of the BIG plan God has for Carter! Thank you Brandon High School for not only having the pep rally, but for the support and love you have shown our family.  We love you all!

Here are a few pictures from the VERY special day!!!















All for Him...
















No comments:

Post a Comment