verse

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

Trading Colors at Brandon Elementary School...



     Traditionally, Brandon Elementary School students are clad in their school colors of red, white, and black. However, on May 16, 2011, they traded those colors in. Students, faculty, staff, and parents showed up in their light blue in support of Carter.
     Although the skies were grey and the weather was cool, Brandon Elementary definitely brightened the day. It was awesome to walk down the halls and see everyone wearing a shirt that was designed to help my son. The Brandon community has definitely showed its support for Carter and our family. I am very happy, grateful, and proud to work in a loving community. Not only is the community supportive of Carter, but each and every person that I work with also shows us love in many ways.
     Our family is definitely better because of BES and the Brandon Community. We want to extend our thanks to you and all that you have done for us. Thank you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment