verse

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

Here we go again...


Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths:

guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are my God,

my savior and my hope is in you all day long.” Psalm 25 4-5

 

Here we are again, kneeling at the feet of Jesus. Asking for comfort, strength and healing for Carter. He is scheduled to have surgery on Monday the 9th at 8 am. He will stay in the hospital approximately 1-3 days. I know through all of this madness, there will come good. For God said whoever believes in me shall not perish but have everlasting life. I know one day Carter will have no more pain, no more surgeries and no more tears. God's plan for Carter is perfect. God gave me a precious gift and I cherish it everyday that I have with him. I have been told many times that I am strong, but the truth is, I'm not. God has peeled me down to my core many times and he has always brought me back up. God has placed his arms around me and allowed me to only focus on the important. I like to say I am in my own little bubble that God has created for me. I may not be able to tell you what I did the day before or what day of the week it is, but I can tell you anything about Carter and his medical needs.

He makes my feet like the feet of deer;

he enables me to stand on the heights.” Psalm 18:33

 

No matter what happens or how hard it gets I know God will be right by my side. He has already brought Brandon and I through so much and for him I am grateful.

 

God is my refuge and my strength, an ever present help in trouble therefore I will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.” Psalm 46: 1-3

 

I will not fear! He knew Carter before I ever knew he would exist. He cared for him in my womb and will continue to care for him until the day he calls him home. God already has Carter's future all mapped out and to God I am overly grateful.

 

Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy. How awesome is the Lord Most High , the great King over all earth!” Psalm 47 1-4

 

Please pray for Carter to stay comfortable and pain free. Please pray for strength and healing. Please pray for strength, patience and comfort for Brandon and I. For your prayers we are truly grateful.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment