verse

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

10 Months!



He's growing up! Carter has really started babbling this month. He talks and squeals all the time. He has started to get his first tooth and still dances to anything with a beat. He is so sweet! Brandon and I have started daring to take him out of the house. We try to take him places we know people will not be really close or have the opportunity to touch him. This month we took him to the Zoo and he LOVED it! Carter's favorite animal was the giraffe. We also went to the University of Alabama Birmingham this month to meet with Carter's new Neurosurgeon. While in Birmingham we went to the McWane Science Center. I have never seen Carter so alert and awake. He danced, squealed and laughed the entire four hours we were there. He LOVED it and I think it was great for him to socialize a bit.

We changed Carter's formula to soy formula and it has made a huge difference. He seems to be much stronger and more alert. He is even starting to “chunk” up! He weighs 14lbs. And is 24 ½ inches long. Now that he has more energy he goes from sitting, to his belly, to rolling over and he is so proud of himself. He loves to play paddy cake. He rolls his arms and throws them in the air when I say “throw it in the pan.” He still loves to swim and goes at least once a week. We are looking forward to our exciting, yet busy July. Please pray for Carter to stay well as we travel back to the University of Alabama Birmingham and Johns Hopkins.

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13


At the Zoo...YES the bear is real!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment