verse

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

Fetal Medicine Center Reunion

When Brandon and I found out the devastating news that Carter would have O.E.I.S. Complex UMC was there.  This past Saturday the Fetal Medicine Center had a reunion.  We were thrilled Carter was well enough to attend.  We are extremely blessed to be so close to such a great center.  We were one of the first patients of the UMC Fetal Medicine Center.  We are extremely grateful to the wonderful Doctors and nurses! Thank you!!!  Below is a short video of the reunion.

1 comment:

  1. We were there!! I found you through Ashley's blog. I am Karen, and our baby girl Grace was diagnosed with an encephalocele and agenesis of the corpus callosum when we were 20 weeks pregnant. Although our diagnoses are different, our stories are so similar! Will be praying for your little Carter man!! My blog is http://giftsfromgrace.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete