verse

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from Carter, Meagan and Brandon!




 Daddy and his puppy..

Since my last post Carter has been able to stop his antibiotics.  He is still recieveing his TPN 24 hours a day and lipids 10 hours a day. He is still infection free and doing well! We go for our normal every Tuesday appointment with our surgeon tomorrow. We have another appointment at UAB on Monday, although I am uncertain if Carter is stable enough right now to travel that far.  I will find out tomorrow. Carter really enojoyed his second Halloween.  He trick-or-treated at my families and carved pumpkins!  Happy Halloween!!!

Here are a few pictures of Carter getting ready to carve pumpkins!




Oh how I LOVE this little thing!
Carter's pumpkin's...Can you tell who rules our house?


Well this one is just too cute not to share! :) 


1 comment:

  1. Where are you planning on staying when you come to UAB?

    ReplyDelete