verse

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

 To start I had already written this blog entry and planned on posting it until our night went a little crazy. So here it is and a new blog update will follow. The past few days have been overall uneventful.  One of Carter's incisions opened the night before last, around midnight.  It took until around 2:30 to figure out what needed to be done for it.  The on call Doctor and I decided to clean it and place a clean dressing over it until in the morning.  In the morning another on call Doctor decided to do the same thing until Monday.  Right now we are keeping it as clean as possible and watching it.  I am praying we can keep it infection free and it will not set us back. Carter woke up feeling great this morning! He woke up at 6:30 and stayed awake until 11:30. This is the most he has been awake since surgery. I think it may have been a little too much for him though. He went to sleep at 11:30 and slept until 4:00. When he woke up he seemed to be in pain and needed pain medication. Although, I am happy he is finally able to rest. Carter still has a long way to go, although he is doing MUCH better! Thank you so much for all of our prayers and continued prayers. Please continue to pray for healing, continued pain control and for his incisions to remain infection free.

Just playing!
 Loving on Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment