verse

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

We have made it to Baltimore!

We are here!  After Carter and I both got patted down in front of everyone in the Jackson airport and our luggage (checked luggage) was searched, we have arrived in Baltimore.  Carter did great.  A few minutes after take off he went to sleep and did not wake up until it was almost time to land.  As usual, he has been extremely good today.  It was in the 60's when we left Mississippi and in the 30's when we arrived here.  It's FREEZING!  It even snowed a little this afternoon.  Carter has two appointments tomorrow and I will do my best to update after them. Thank you all so much for all of your prayers and continued prayers!

 Carter did some hardcore kicking once we got to our room!


 Don't worry he has a snowsuit that he will be wearing next time we go out! 

1 comment: