verse

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Our sweet friends at Brandon Elementary School wanted to make sure Carter had a Christmas tree for Christmas.  They were so sweet and brought Carter a tree to the hospital.  They also brought a beautiful wreath.  We are extremely blessed to have them in our lives.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in room 274!






And of course a few of the boss!





1 comment:

  1. Love to see him enjoying the Christmas lights! I know for certain that Santa stops by Blair Batson before he visits any of the other children in Jackson so if you are still there for Christmas I am sure Carter will get plenty of gifts from Santas sleigh! :) Happy to hear he is doing well since surgery. Praying for continued strength, healing and easier days. My love to you all. Prayers remain...always!

    ReplyDelete